The OpenLOOP RS Series Remote Sump Pump Station locates the cooling tower sump tank, controls, and pumps indoors. Indoor installation removes the need for freeze protection measures such as heat tracing, sump heaters, and insulation.
Process water is pumped out to the plant and returns to the cooling tower. Water in the tower gravity-drains to the indoor remote sump tank. When turned off, any water held up in the tower free-drains indoors, preventing freeze damage to the tower.
Dry Coolers recommends monitoring water quality and cleaning strainers or filters as needed. With proper water treatment, the system will protect process equipment from corrosion, scale, and debris, eliminating downtime due to water quality issues.
- Stainless steel tank for corrosion protection
- Premium efficiency TEFC pump motors for optimal performance
- Isolation valves for safety and maintenance
- Control panel meets UL 508A standards
- Factory-tested for trouble-free startup