The LSX Series Spot Cooler combines the AquaVent AVI Series Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger with a factory-mounted pump, tank and controls into one integrated package. The LSX Spot Cooler cools process fluids to near-ambient.
The LSX Spot Cooler continuously circulates fluid to the facility. Fan speed ramps up and down as needed to regulate fluid temperature.
The variable-speed fans on the AVI air cooler are driven by a factory-mounted process controller to provide accurate temperature control. For hot climates, a Mist-Assist system is available for subcooling your process fluids using a small amount of city water.
Spot Coolers are designed for easy installation and maintenance. Dry Coolers recommends seasonal cleaning of heat exchanger finned tubes.
- Factory assembled and tested for easy installation
- Variable-speed fans for quiet operation and accurate temperature control
- Temperature controller for optimal fan speed
- Centrifugal circulating pump for trouble-free operation
- Direct-drive propeller fan for low maintenance
- Copper tubes and aluminum fins for efficient heat transfer
- Standard configurations with 2, 3, or 4 fans