The LSX Series Spot Cooler combines the AquaVent AVI Series Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger with a factory-mounted pump, tank and controls into one integrated package. The LSX Spot Cooler cools process fluids to near-ambient.
LSX Series Spot Cooler
Packaged, open-frame air-cooled heat exchanger with integrated pump, tank, and controls
The LSX Spot Cooler continuously circulates fluid to the facility. Fan speed ramps up and down as needed to regulate fluid temperature.
The variable-speed fans on the AVI air cooler are driven by a factory-mounted process controller to provide accurate temperature control. For hot climates, a Mist-Assist system is available for subcooling your process fluids using a small amount of city water.
Spot Coolers are designed for easy installation and maintenance. Dry Coolers recommends seasonal cleaning of heat exchanger finned tubes.
- Factory assembled and tested for easy installation
- Variable-speed fans for quiet operation and accurate temperature control
- Temperature controller for optimal fan speed
- Centrifugal circulating pump for trouble-free operation
- Direct-drive propeller fan for low maintenance
- Copper tubes and aluminum fins for efficient heat transfer
- Standard configurations with 2, 3, or 4 fans