The Omni-Chill PWC-SW Series Chiller reliably cools processes under a range of operating conditions, including intermittent loading, thermal cycling, low- or no-load operation, high operating fluid temperatures, and pump dead-heading. Even under extreme conditions, the PWC-SW Chiller holds fluid temperatures at 55° to 80°F.
Omni-Chill PWC-SW Series Chiller
Reliable, packaged water-cooled process chiller for indoor installations
Warm process water flows to the chiller, where it is cooled by the refrigeration circuit and then pumped back to the facility. Heat absorbed by the refrigeration circuit is then rejected from the condenser to the plant’s tower water system.
The PWC-SW Series Chiller is low-maintenance by design. Dry Coolers recommends periodically monitoring fluid levels and cleaning water filters.
- Standard sizes range from 35–110 tons
- Rotary screw compressor provides infinite capacity control
- Monitoring and controls include chiller controller with display, low/high pressure prevention controls, and pressure, temperature, and alarm monitoring
- Packaged design combines centrifugal pump, screw compressor, evaporator, and condenser on a structural frame for easy installation
- Pre-insulated pump, piping, and tank for trouble-free setup
- Factory tested for easy, reliable startup