The CleanLOOP NF Series Non-Ferrous Pump Station is a packaged, closed-loop system for circulating low-conductivity fluid through sensitive equipment. Standard construction uses 304 stainless steel, copper, bronze, and brass for piping, pumps, valves, and instrumentation. A temperature control valve is often provided to prevent condensation.
The NF Series Pump Station runs continuously, circulating low-conductivity fluid through the facility. In Duplex (dual-pump) models, the backup pump will turn on immediately upon loss of pressure from the primary pump.
The NF Pump Station is often used in conjunction with Dry Coolers AquaVent air-cooled heat exchangers, closed-circuit evaporative towers, or mechanical chillers.
Periodic monitoring of water quality may be required to ensure low conductivity. With proper closed-loop water treatment, the system will protect connected equipment from corrosion, scale, and debris, eliminating downtime and efficiency losses due to water quality issues.
- Premium efficiency TEFC pumps for optimal performance
- Welded stainless steel or sweat copper pipe construction
- Stainless or poly tank for corrosion resistance
- Isolation valves for safety and maintenance
- Control panel meets UL 508A standards
- Pre-wired, pre-plumbed, and factory-tested for quick and easy installation