The Omni-Chill PAC Series Chiller is a self-contained, portable chiller complete with fluid reservoir, pump, evaporator, compressor, condenser and all necessary controls. Designed for quick and trouble-free installation, the PAC Chiller is pre-wired, pre-insulated, factory-charged with refrigerant, and skid-mounted.
Warm process water flows to the chiller, where it is cooled by the refrigeration circuit and then pumped back to the facility. Heat absorbed by the refrigeration circuit is then rejected from the condenser into the surrounding air.
The PAC Series Chiller is low-maintenance by design. Dry Coolers recommends periodically cleaning air filters and monitoring fluid levels.
- Standard sizes range from 5–30 tons
- Non-ferrous tank, pipes, and fittings for corrosion resistance and long equipment life
- Packaged design includes centrifugal pump, hermetically sealed scroll compressor, direct-drive propeller fans, and brazed-plate heat exchanger in one cabinet for easy installation
- Heavy-duty, removable steel cabinet with pre-punched feet for easy installation and access
- Vertical air discharge to reduce floor space and decrease worker discomfort
- Monitoring and controls include large sight glass for easy tank level monitoring, digital temperature controller, and manual bypass for adjusting to specific flow requirements
- Cleanable air filters for trouble-free maintenance
- Skid-mounted for easy installation
- Factory-tested for quick startup