The Omni-Chill PAC-SW Series Chiller reliably cools processes under a range of operating conditions, including intermittent loading, thermal cycling, low- or no-load operation, low- or high-ambient air temperatures, high operating fluid temperatures, and pump dead-heading. Even under extreme conditions, the PAC-SW Chiller holds fluid temperatures at 55° to 80°F.
Omni-Chill PAC-SW Series Chiller
Reliable, packaged air-cooled process chiller for outdoor installations with a range of cooling loads and operating conditions
Warm process water flows to the chiller, where it is cooled by the refrigeration circuit and then pumped back to the facility. Heat absorbed by the refrigeration circuit is then rejected from the condenser into the surrounding air.
The PAC-SW Series Chiller is low-maintenance by design. Dry Coolers recommends periodically cleaning air filters and monitoring fluid levels.
- Standard sizes range from 35–100 tons
- Outdoor installation for ambient temperatures –20° to +100°F
- Rotary screw compressor provides infinite capacity control
- Monitoring and controls include large sight glass for easy tank level monitoring, digital temperature controller, and manual bypass for adjusting to specific flow requirements
- Skid-mounted for easy installation
- Factory tested for easy, reliable startup
- Packaged design includes centrifugal pump, screw compressor, direct-drive propeller fans, and brazed-plate heat exchanger on a structural frame for easy installation